Libère ta danse private lessonsA personalized approach
An individual conscious dance session
A time for listening through dance
Tailored to your needs
Why choose private tuition?
Movement Medicine, formerly known as Danse Médecine in France, is also practiced in individual sessions. Some examples,
- if you need special attention,
- if you wish to work on a specific theme
- if you feel too shy to dance with the group
- or simply if you're not available at the proposed times.
By developing body awareness, Movement Medicine develops self-knowledge and self-acceptance. As a result, your perception of life changes, and you feel stronger and more confident.
Learning to know yourself to learn to love yourself
Exploration, discovery and recognition
The practice of Movement Medicine naturally leads to the development of self-esteem and self-confidence :
- curious, sensitive and caringexploration of your body and sensations, for greater self-acceptance
- the discover the infinite creativity of the body's body movement
- recognition of the uniqueness of each individual
- setting emotions in motion to release them and stop being overwhelmed.
The power of dance
The session lasts 1 hour and is divided into 3 parts:
- Gathering your expectations
- The practice of Movement Medicine
- A time to share your feelings
Online session via Zoom: €60
In-person session in Aix-en-Provence: €80
At home: €80 + travel expenses
Travel expenses :
- Within a radius of 15km from La Fare-les-Oliviers: 0€.
- Examples beyond 15km: Marseille (€20), Aix-en-Provence (€15), Salon-de-Provence - Marignane - St Cannat (€10)
Through movement, my body tells what words cannot. For the first time, there's a place and a time where I can safely, simply and authentically put down my mask. Or rather, to put on my masks one workshop at a time. In this exploration, I can make mistakes and start again as many times as I need to.
Make an appointment
Movement Medicine enables us to get in touch with the most authentic part of ourselves. The courses provide a safe space for getting to know it and taming it. In this way, it becomes a resource we can draw on in our daily lives.
To make an appointment or request further information, please contact me by e-mail, telephone or using the form below.
Tel: 06 66 10 44 52
I found..."The sudden, unexpected, disconcerting emergence of an emotion: anger and its tears".
Free dances, and Movement Medicine in particular, have changed my life by altering my perception of the world and the way I interact with others.
In my blog, I share my experiences to help you understand how dance can become a tool for personal transformation.
We dance to develop body awareness - to better feel the life that animates it and to feel alive and well. In dance, our emotions are welcome. All of them. We set them in motion to release the tensions generated by holding them in...
Giving time and attention to your dreams, taking small steps in their direction, is in itself exhilarating and a way of enjoying life. But it's also simply the way to make them come true. Not convinced? Give it a try...
Back to school at conscious dance in Aix en Provence. Have you been dancing this summer? Did you take time for yourself? There's still time. I like to enjoy my vacations to the last drop. I like to have a moment of pleasure on the last evening. It helps me stay in the...